Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Creator of LEO® (Listen - Enrich - Optimize) Breakthrough Management Process
As the Chairman and CEO of ASI Consulting Group, Subir works with and involves client leadership in the solutions provided.
Official Biography: Click here
Official Site: www.subirchowdhury.com
Subir's major expertise is in Design For Six Sigma leadership and quality strategy LEO® (Listen, Enrich, Optimize). He regularly advises CEOs and senior leadership in how to achieve bottom line results using LEOSM, Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma.
Subir authored 13 books and his books have sold more than a million copies and translated in more than 20 different languages world wide. His books are:
- 2011 - The Power of LEO (McGraw-Hill)
- 2005 - The Ice Cream Maker (Doubleday, Random House)
- 2004 - Next Generation Business Handbook (Wiley)
- 2004 - Taguchi's Quality Engineering Handbook (Wiley) coauthored with Dr. Genichi Taguchi and Yuin Wu
- 2002 - The Power of Design For Six Sigma (Kaplan Professional)
- 2002 - Organization 21C (Financial Times Prentice Hall)
- 2002 - Design For Six Sigma (Kaplan Professional)
- 2002 - The Talent Era (Financial Times Prentice Hall)
- 2001 - The Power of Six Sigma (Dearborn Trade)
- 2000 - The Mahalanobis-Taguchi System (McGraw-Hill) coauthored with Dr. Genichi Taguchi and Yuin Wu
- 1999 - Management 21C (Financial Times Prentice Hall)
- 1999 - Robust Engineering (McGraw-Hill) coauthored with Dr. Genichi Taguchi and Shin Taguchi
- 1996 - QS-9000 Pioneers (Irwin McGraw-Hill) coauthored with Ken Zimmer
- Outstanding American by Choice Award U.S. Government, DHS/USCIS First Michigan person ever to be distinguished with this most prestigious honor from the U.S. Government. Recipients display exceptional accomplishments through professional achievements and leadership, civic participation, responsible citizenship, and demonstrate outstanding commitment to the United States while embodying the values and ideals that are inherent to this country, and within each of its citizens.
- U.S. Certificate of Congressional Recognition U.S. Senate
- U.S. Certificate of Congressional Record 109th U.S. Congress
- Certificate of Tribute by the Honorable Governor, State of Michigan
- Hall of Fame for Engineering, Science and Technology (world level)
- International Technology Institute (ITI)
- Philip B. Crosby Medal given by the ASQ (American Society of Quality) - First recipient of this international medal
- SME Gold Medal presented by the SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers)
- Henry Ford II Distinguished Award for Excellence in Automotive Engineering awarded by the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Honorary Doctorate of Engineering, Michigan Technological University, USA
- Willard F. Rockwell Medal for excellence in technology (ITIs highest recognition)
- William P. Koth Award, awarded by the ASQ (ASQ Automotive Divisions highest recognition)
- Distinguished Alumni Award, Central Michigan University (CMU)
- U.S. Certificate of Congressional Record 105th U.S. Congress
- Certificate of Commendation by the Honorable Governor State of Michigan
- McDermond III Award for Management Excellence presented by the ASQ
- Audie Award Nomination selected by the APA (Audio Publishers Association)
- Young Leadership and Excellence Award presented by the Automotive Hall of Fame
- Ralph E. Cross Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award given by SME
- Judson C. Jarvis Service Award presented by the American Society for Quality
- 40 under 40 honored by Crain's Detroit Business.
- Golden Quill Award presented by the American Society for Quality for authorship.
- Whos Who in America by the Marquis Whos Who Publication Board.
- Whos Who in the World by the Marquis Whos Who Publication Board.
- Honorary Member, World Innovation Foundation
- Honorary Member, International Technology Institute
- Fellow, Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Fellow, Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Fellow, American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Fellow, Royal Statistical Society United Kingdom
- Fellow, Quality Society Australia
- Fellow, Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD)